The semi-adsorbing positioning film is made of TPU soft film, its used layer is transparent, and the release film is white, which is a film that covers the entire screen. The product has high light transmittance, good oil stain resistance, strong product viscosity, and will not warp edges after filming.
1. Tear off the bottom white release film with No. 1 mark,
2. Using the positioning sticker behind the No. 1 label, the film can be accurately positioned repeatedly.
3. After separating the transparent release film at the other end, use a push card to push it flat, and then separate the release film under the positioning paste.
4. Finally, use the No. 2 mark to tear off the protective layer. Smooth the surrounding release film. Finish filming
1. Clean the screen 2. Remove screen dust
3. Tear off the white film of 1 4. Positioning screen
5. Lift release film, Flatten 6. Smooth around
7. Lift another side film, Flatten 8. Smooth around
9. Tear off the white film of 1 10.Smooth around, Finish