Protect the screen of your precious Apple Watch!
1. Tear off the bottom white release film with No. 1 mark,
2. Using the positioning sticker behind the No. 1 label, the film can be accurately positioned repeatedly.
3. After separating the transparent release film at the other end, use a push card to push it flat, and then separate the release film under the positioning paste.
4. Finally, use the No. 2 mark to tear off the protective layer. Smooth the surrounding release film. Finish filming
1. Clean the screen 2. Remove screen dust
3. Tear off the white film of 1 4. Positioning screen
5. Lift release film, Flatten 6. Smooth around
7. Lift another side film, Flatten 8. Smooth around
9. Tear off the white film of 1 10.Smooth around, Finish
It is compatible with all the latest Apple Watch Series 7. To confirm your watch size, just check the backside of your watch. You can find the correct size from any of 45mm 41mm.
In Stock Ships From USA
All orders require a 2-3 business days processing time (we will contact you if there is any delay during the processing time).
Shipping time varies by location and depends on your shipping option selected. We offer standard shipping options:-
LOCATION STANDARD SHIPPING ESTIMATED TIME The United States, and Japan. 4-10 Business days Europe, UK, and Canada. 5-15 Business days Australia, New Zealand, and Oceania. 7-15 Business days Mexico, Central America, and South America. 7-15 Business days United Arab Emirates, Africa, and Asia.
7-21 Business days